Want to earn your first certification free and sponsored by trailhead community? Just do the learning and sign up for the level up challenge.
This is a talent program by Trailhead Salesforce Community!
You can earn Salesforce Certification Vouchers by simply completing some quizzes and that is amazing! Sign up here for the vouchers
Checkout the ongoing quests for vouchers every month.
I have completed the below and it was easy. I have also share the post with full solutions to help someone at any step needed.
Who qualifies for the Level Up Challenge?
● Eligible participants are those who are not yet Salesforce-credentialed (i.e. have not completed a Super Set nor hold an active Salesforce certification) and are pursuing their first credential through this campaign.
● To be eligible, participants must sign up for the Level Up Challenge with the email address associated with their Trailhead account (Trailhead > Settings > Email Accounts).
● After sign-up, eligible participants must complete the Admin, Developer, or App Builder Super Set in Trailhead.
What is a Trailhead Super Set?
Trailhead is Salesforce’s free learning platform that gives step-by-step instruction in bite-sized chunks and interactive challenges. Super Sets are a series of superbadges, which are extended learning modules focused on real-world business scenarios for a specific role. Super Sets give individuals the opportunity to prove their expertise in a given domain and take the next step toward getting certified.
How will Super Set completions be tracked?
● The Trailhead for Partners Talent Programs team will compare the email address provided at sign-up to a participant’s Trailhead activity.
● To ensure accurate tracking and distribution, participants must sign up with the email address associated with their Trailhead account. You can do this by going to Trailhead and accessing your settings. From there, you will be able to see and edit the email address associated with your Trailhead account.
What does it mean to be Salesforce-credentialed?
● Individuals are considered “credentialed” when they complete a Super Set and/or pass a certification exam.
What rules must be followed to earn a certification voucher?
● In order to be eligible for a voucher, individuals must meet all eligibility criteria for the Level Up Challenge as set forth above.
● Limit one (1) voucher per eligible participant, while supplies last.
● Eligible participants may only receive one (1) certification exam voucher valid for either the Administrator, Platform Developer I, or Platform App Builder certification exam.
Are there any restrictions when using my certification voucher?
● Vouchers may only be used to take the Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer I, or Platform App Builder certification exam valued at $200 USD or less.
● Participants must register for and take the exam before the expiration date, January 31, 2021.
● Vouchers are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and are eligible for use by the intended recipient only.
● Salesforce will not issue retake vouchers for failed exams.
● Other restrictions may apply.
How and when will I receive a certification voucher?
● If all qualifications are met, the Trailhead for Partners Talent Programs team will send mail address provided at sign-up within 30 days of the date you complete the Super Set.
● If you haven’t heard from the Trailhead for Partners Talent Programs team within 30 days of completing your Super Set, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I prepare for the certification exam?
● Before taking the exam, review the exam guide for the certification you’re pursuing:
○ Salesforce Certified Administrator exam guide
○ Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I exam guide
○ Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder exam guide
● You can also sign up for a free certification prep course and review these tips.
Where can I go if I get stuck on the badges?
● The Trailblazer Community is full of folks happy to help along the way!
What resources exist to skill up when you’re already Salesforce-credentialed?
There are a variety of opportunities to deepen expertise outside of this campaign including free partner enablement workshops and classes, certification prep courses, and 50+ modules on Partner Learning Camp, the insider’s guide to build, sell and implement better and faster than ever before.
Keep subscribed this section for regular updates from the community!